Online Shopping Information
Freight and Handling
Just a $7 flat rate anywhere in Australia!
- A flat rate of $7 is all you pay to anywhere in Australia. No hidden costs, complicated sliding scales or nasty surprises.
- We will despatch your new bike within two business days of receiving your order.
When your new bike arrives, we will need you to sign that you have received it safe and sound. So we ask that your delivery address is one where you will be during the day.
Sorry but at this stage we are not able to help you unless you reside within Australia.
Although 75% built, there are some relatively simple steps required for assembly. Assembly instructions are provided with every bike.
Tools required are 4, 5, 6 & 8mm allen keys, Phillips screwdriver, 15mm open ended spanner. A torque wrench is highly recommended to meet manufacturer’s recommendations and to protect your warranty.
Accessories purchased with your new bike cannot be fitted before it is packed as they may interfere with the packing process, or may suffer damage as they can protrude from the bike.
We will attempt to pack any accessories within the same box as the bike, but at times due to size & space, they will be packaged separately.
Please refer to your manufacturer’s owners manual for full details on your new bikes warranty and also see our Returns Policy.
In the event of a warranty claim arising, the product will be assessed & if found to be a fault covered by warranty we will replace or repair the bicycle or part in accordance with our Returns Policy.
In the event of making a warranty claim, please follow the following procedure:
- Contact the store the bicycle was shipped from (details included on assembly instructions). The store team were the last to physically see the bike and have the best technical knowledge to talk through the issue in case it is not actually a fault.
- If the store team believe that the fault is a warranty claim, we will require the bicycle being sent back to us for assessment.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Goldcross Cycles has a 100% satisfaction guarantee – we want your shopping experience with us to be enjoyable and easy.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your new bike you are welcome to return it.
We ask that you follow these steps:
- Please contact us first for assistance or advice by calling, or emailing the store that shipped the bicycle, so that we can expect your return.
- Pack the bike back into its original box and send prepaid to address provided
- We recommend that you use a traceable carrier and reputable insurer. Goldcross Cycles cannot be held responsible for any returned bike which is lost or damaged in transit from you to us.
- The bike must be returned in as new condition, the way it was supplied to you. So if you feel you are not happy with your purchase, it is best to limit the amount it is ridden to a minimum. Please check that all parts are included when you pack the bike.
- Your purchase price will be refunded once we have received the bike. At this stage we will contact you.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you as soon as we are able to and your payment will be fully refunded.
You are most welcome to contact us anytime you have an enquiry or just something you’d like to discuss.
Call us on: 1300 810 105