- FREE Smartrider Maintenance Courses
- FREE In Camera Product Info Nights
- FREE Beginners Group Rides
- FREE School Safety Clinics
- Dynamic Bike Fits just $79
- Meet the Epping Team
Keep your bike running at its best! We have regular Smartrider courses, conducted when sufficient interest is received. Start time is normally 6.30pm.
Choose from two course levels:
- FREE Smartrider "Basic" - includes the correct way to fix a flat tyre
- Smartrider "Plus" – includes gear adjustment. This more advanced course has a cost of $20, but you will be given a bicycle maintenance kit on the night.
Places are limited so call the store and book in now!
Learn how to ride confidently in a group with other riders. We’ll discuss group riding etiquette (the do’s and dont’s of riding with a group), and take you through basic riding skills such as how to pedal correctly, what gears to use, braking etc. Rides will be conducted when sufficient interest is received from customers. So call the store team, have a chat and register your interest.
Get the latest inside news on these brands directly from the guest experts who will be there on the night.
All you want to know including what’s new, hints and tips etc.
The first night is planned for Tuesday March 15th - call the store team to establish who is presenting the night, and to book in.
We’ll come to your school and conduct a free clinic with the kids on bike safety – both on the bike itself, and hints for safe riding. The basics such as tyres and brakes are covered and all questions answered. Call the store for a chat and to arrange a date.
The Right Support
- Built by experts – every bike is built in store to last, and safety checked
- Free 18 point first service with every bike
- Free dynamic measure and bike fit
- Service Plan available from our expert workshop
The Right Price
- Lowest price guaranteed and a price range to suit your budget
"OFFERS AND DATES APPLY TO EPPING STORE ONLY"
A Goldcross Dynamic Bike Fit will position you accurately on the bike for comfort, efficiency, safety and speed.
Any discomfort you may have will also be discussed and addressed with the Fit Up.
By booking only – call the store team and have a chat about the benefits to you of a Dynamic Bike Fit.
Manager - Rob: enthusiastic about all bikes and servicing the community.
Assistant Manager - Mark: fanatical ‘roadie’, professional bike fitter, loves talking bikes.
Head Mechanic - Arthur: Passionate about retro BMX, loves spending time offering advice, keen to see your ride running smooth.